- Start dateNovember 1, 2013
ISPT’s Process Technology Talent Program (PTTP) is the talent program for HBO students that focuses on process technology.
Our aim is to provide talented students with in-depth knowledge about process technology and the latest innovations and provide them a network that accelerates their career.
The program comes on top of the HBO studies and consists of courses, industry visits, industrial assignments, visits to congresses and meetings of industrial experts. Lectures are provided by leading experts from institutes, universities and companies all over the Netherlands.
With the program the student select one of the specialization themes:
• Sustainability and sustainable production
• Energy Technology and the energy transition in process industry
• Digitization and Industry 4.0
• Advanced processing technology
• Responsible Innovation & Engineering
Are you a student?
PTTP is a 1,5 year talent program tailored for HBO students in the field of chemical or food technology. You take part in the program alongside your regular HBO studies. With the program you will become a member of the ISPT community and get:
• A network in industry.
• A network with fellow talented motivated young professionals.
• Access to internship and job opportunities part of a preselected group recognized by the process technology community.
• Insights and application knowledge for the theory you received.
• Honours degree in communication with your institute.
What does the Process Technology Talent Program entail?
• A program on top of the HBO studies.
• A program both online and in class.
• A program with a fixed and a flexible part based on your interest.
• A 1,5 year program followed by a period to compensate missed items.
Who can participate?
- You are in your second year of your HBO studies.
- You want to prepare yourself optimally for your career within the process industry.
- You completed the first year of your studies without any delay and with an average of 7,5 or up.
- You have good English verbal, writing and listening skills.
Contact with companies
From the moment of your first selection interview, you enter the business world: they select the candidates, present casestudies, organize company visits and define assignments that you work on as a group. Consequently, your intensive contact with the process industry starts immediately after enrolling.
As an ambassador for technology / process technology, you will, transfer your passion for process technology to students, students and young professionals. This happens at conferences you attend and schools you visit.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTTP Student Application 2020/2021
In 2020 a maximum of 20 students will be admitted to the Talent Programme. Application is possible until October 8th 2020. Together with company representatives we will select applicants on the basis of an interview, which will be conducted in English.
Become a partner of our Process Technology Talent Program (PTTP) now, and get in touch with the top students in the Netherlands in the area of process technology. From 2013 onwards, the PTTP has been optimally preparing HBO (polytechnic) students for a job in the process industry. Industry and knowledge institutions have carefully selected these talents from the top 4 percent HBO process technology students.
As a partner of the PTTP you have the possibility to actively contribute to the education program. By doing so, your technology can be incorporated in the orientation program. For example, you can provide casestudies that illustrate current developments relevant for your company. In addition, you can offer a lecture by one of your organization’s key experts.
As a PTTP partner, you play a key role in the business orientation of the talents. For instance, by offering an internship where students work on the development or improvement of an existing technology. The students can also get to know your company during company visits. As a result, your organization becomes a visible potential employer for a talented group of students.
Meet our talents
In December 2019, the seventh group of HBO Talents started the Talent program. This cohort holds 14 students. Including the groups that started earlier, there are now 42 talents active in the talent program.