The aim of the EAMS project is to:
- Develop a general understanding of affinity scales based on molecular properties
- Design affinity separation processes for energy efficient separation of close boiling systems.
- Separations of close boiling mixtures by distillation are energy intensive, and sometimes even impossible or impractical.
- Affinity separation processes typically yield a stream that requires further processing for regeneration.
- General understanding of affinity scales for optimizing affinity separations is currently la
New or improved affinity separation options for selected cases: extractive distillation and (reactive) liquid-liquid extraction.
You might also be interested in
This project is co-funded with subsidy from the Topsector Energy by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy. Also, this project is co-funded by TKI-E&I with the supplementary grant 'TKI- Toeslag' for Topconsortia for Knowledge and Innovation (TKI’s) of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy.