This workshop addresses the interface of innovation policy and practice based on empirical data and hands-on experience.
It brings actors from innovation policy and praxis together, and links their knowledge with findings from an empirical analysis of European and Colombian cases of Quadruple Helix collaborations (performed by the EU project RiConfigure).
These innovation cases are each located in fields such as energy production, climate change adaption, connected mobility and smart automatization. What does it need for these innovation projects to thrive and to contribute to a more sustainable society?
Registration and information
▪ Time: May 19th, from 09:00am – 05:00pm | Dinner starting at 7pm
▪ Who: Persons involved in innovation practice and policy
▪ Where: Institute for Advanced Studies, Vienna, Austria, Josefstädterstraße 39, 1080 Vienna, Austria
▪ Organizer: EU project RiConfigure
▪ Contact: email@example.com | please register until April 13th 2020 (limited number of seats)