Deadline: January 17, 2021
Are you a PhD or Post-doc researcher active in the research fields described below and related to the parallel sessions at the Circular Plastics Conference 2021? If so, the Circular Plastics Conference 2021 offers you the possibility to pitch your research.
A research pitch is a 3 minute, pre-recorded presentation of maximum 5 slides, describing the objectives, results and outlook of the project.
In order to become selected for a research pitch, submit an abstract using the outline described below (in Word or PDF-format).
Send your contribution to email@example.com. The result of the selection will be communicated no later than January 29, 2021.
1.2 Institute: University/group, Research Institute/department
1.3 Project leader(s): senior research staff members involved in the project.
1.4 Relevant research field.
1.5 Abstract (max. 100 words) including:
- Research objectives (clear and concise)
- Description of the current (international) state of the art.
- Scientific and technological approach and potential impact.
Relevant research fields
- Sorting and characterization of plastics.
- Design for recycling of plastics
- Thermo chemical depolymerization of plastics.
- Mechanical recycling of plastics, including dissolution technologies
- Solvolysis ((bio)chemical depolymerisation) of plastics
The aim of this conference is to gather the active community in circular plastics related research and innovation activities in order to update each other on progress and to initiate the relevant steps forward.
• Creating support for and awareness of the role of a sustainable plastic industry.
• Gathering input for new research activities in Europe.
• Knowledge dissemination: where are we, where do we need to go and what steps do we need to take?